You may cancel your order at any time before it is delivered, and return it up to 14 days afterwards, beginning on the day after your products are delivered.
If you cancel your order, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for your products in accordance with our refunds policy (see below).
To cancel your order, you must clearly inform us via email at:
You must return the Product(s) to us within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you receive them. This does not interfere with your right to take any reasonable steps to examine the Product(s) and make sure they conform to your order, of course.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Product(s) while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may exercise our right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having damaged the Product(s), up to the price of the Product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
Please follow these instructions to allow for any refunds to be processed seamlessly:
- To initiate the return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will provide you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN), as well as information on where to return your Product(s).
Package the parcel securely, including all devices, accessories, and cables.
- Make sure that your Return Authorisation Number is displayed clearly on the return parcel/carton so that our Logistics Team can process it accordingly.
- Ensure you include a note of your name and address on the package.
- If we have provided a returns slip, please include this too.
Return it to us, either by courier, recorded delivery mail, or another form of certified mail.
- If your Product(s) are too bulky to return by mail, then please use a suitable alternative carrier.
- We advise that you take out enough postal/carriage insurance to cover the value of the contents.
Please save your proof of posting/dispatch and tracking information until your refund has been processed. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Product(s) to us.
Details of the consumer rights described above, and an explanation of how to exercise them, are provided in your Order Confirmation. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.